Monday, January 10, 2011

My day ended up very smoothly

Well even today I had pretty good experiences to share with :)


My day at the college started off with a prayer which reminded me my school days. My attire today was a bit eye catchy for most of them. Few liked it, few criticized , few commented and few complimented. Whatever it may be I was successful in creating a unique impact in the class irrespective to other's likings. And probably I have learnt to stay out from the herd  accepting every single point in a positive way. And then let me thank Chanakya, Shyam, Santosh & Neeraj for accompanying me for lunch. Only because of them I had a chance to taste something new today that I've never tasted.{only veggie} 


Being the first day of my second semester, I had to sit in the class for the whole day listening to lectures after a gap of one month. Frankly speaking I found it a bit tough to sit down and listen from morning to evening but today's corporate finance class on "Arbitrage pricing" was really interesting which gave me a hope that I can sustain well even in the field of Finance.  Then was the yoga class and I think I've no rights to comment on it. After 5pm I sat alone in the college till 8:30pm studying the concepts of financial management. Since the watchman was waiting for me to leave so that he can lock the doors I had to leave the college and drive back to my home enabling me to edit this post.

At the end of the day I've very new learnings with fun.

1 comment:

  1. heyya too good..:-)u can sustain well in every field:-)good to hear that u r spending more time in college..and also extra hours..i.e 5 pm to 8 pm studies..too great..!!:-)

    ReplyDelete