Sunday, January 9, 2011

Sunday - Turns out to be Holiday for me

Well here we go, Life itself is full of hurdles since the day you are born to the day you rest in peace. But every hurdle we pass on gives us an experience which can be drafted in the name learning. The reason behind me creating this blog is to update my learnings so that I can not only view them at any time but also can share them with anyone, anywhere. I used to update my status on my wall with in facebook but I could find it no where useful in expressing my thoughts in detail. I found it to be easy to post on others blogs and comment on them but its comparatively tough for me to post on my own blog. Probably this is one of my new learnings I have experienced today at this moment. I've seen many " Copy+Paste" articles posted on many of my friend's Walls/Blogs and I would like to compare this act of plagiarism to someone who is eating a vomited food {this example is always told to me by director of my college Mr.Ravi Paturi}. I'm sure I would never ever do that unless I mention the reference address or the person's name who quoted it.



From my perspective, learning is an act of acquiring knowledge irrespective to what it is related to. But every experience is a learning and every instance can be a learning if one can look it from an overview. So after all, i'm just trying to update my learnings which I come across everyday and I guess this might be helpful even for others to learn from my learnings. Since childhood I had experienced enormous instances where I learnt many from many. But I never made an attempt to preserve or share them except for few. So now that I have realized the importance of it, I'm making an attempt to update this blog with every single learning I come across from now. 


My learnings might sound very generic and my language might not be catchy but still I'm sure the confidence I possess in creating a this blog and the idea of updating it in my own style helps me in learning more than what I was in the previous minute.


So let me start off with "What I have learnt today":-


Woke up a bit early in the morning and then realized that its time for me to sleep again for a couple of hours. This need not mean that I'm inclined towards sleeping but surely means that I was in full swing with the work I did yesterday. I have once studied a Chinese proverb saying that a single conversation with a wise man is better than ten years of study, i'm not sure how far it is true but today I really experienced it. A man who appeared to me as a beggar came to me asking for money. Surprisingly he was speaking in fluent english and probably he is the first person whom I saw begging in a very stylish way using adding an accent to it. I just gave him 10 rupees and asked him the reason behind he begging for money for which he thanked me. He then gave a smile saying that he lost his wife in an accident whom he loved alot and he being a professor then came to realize that his life without his wife was useless and he is just surviving for the sake of living alive. Most importantly he eats only hygienic food and that is what he mentioned and just moved away. I was shocked listening to it and remained speechless. I'm still not sure whether he is mentally retarded or really disturbed with his past or what. But the fact is that he is educated and i'm sure he is a scholar.

Creating this blog is a real good experience for me and this idea of updating my instances is a great learning for me.  

1 comment:

  1. Gud to find a place where we all can share our experiences and learnings buddy.
    Al da best for the rest and this is a gud learning for me too :)

    ReplyDelete