Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Ah!!!! Wish I can undo my past 13 hours

When something goes wrong, I always hear people saying "every Dog has its day" . In-spite of not being a dog but being a sensible human, i'm eagerly waiting for my day to prove what I'm, to the people around. Probably today is one of my worst days, I've never experienced since my birth. Hard to listen when people just say it that "i'm worthless and useless." But had to hear it again and again and again by people around. All I need is the right path where I can show my abilities and then its for sure that i'm never gonna look back. I'm emotionally beaten up but that particular attempt made me realize the reasons behind it as well as introspecting of what actually went wrong. 





Now that I've realized to listen to what my heart says but not to what people compel to do, I'm sure tomorrow would be a great beginning for me with added hopes and I will never ever give up unless the same people who stated i'm useless & worthless take back their words.

Thats all for today. Hoping for the best tomorrow.  

1 comment:

  1. well..!! your realiztion is true,v need to do what our heart says..!!

    heyya dont worry the day would definitely come to those ppl where there l be a great need for them to take back their falsehood..nature

    ReplyDelete