Sunday, February 27, 2011

Feels like I'm Back

As I've mentioned, life has taught me several things till this moment. I could oversee both success & failures but dominantly failure in my life capture a major edge. Nevertheless I was demanded to give my best at every instance to prove my capabilities. After a long gap filled with bad instances & failures in terms of feedback, since past 2 weeks I'm now slightly on an edge of success that has a very good inclination over a longer run of my life. Irrespective to what it leads to the only task that is in front of me is to grab every opportunity that I come across and make the best out of it. 




I've got something really interesting to post this time. Inspite of having contact details of several eminent persons in the country, I failed to communicate them due to several materialistic reasons. But I then could oversee the opportunity and then added some dare to my initiative thereby contacting them through mails & direct calls. Initially during the first two calls,I had tumble at few instances because the way I was asked questions where in my intention of replying them in a convincing way could not meet their expectations. But then I had to rethink and build up little more confidence by adding some essence to flattery to my replies and then finally got an approval to meet and then had a chance to video shoot my interaction with them. Nice to know that from past one month I could meet 24 eminent people till date and every person whom I met is really motivating and I could find them truly inspiring!!!!!!!

I'm sure I'm gonna land up as one among them 15years down the line :) :) :) :)



No comments:

Post a Comment