Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Took time for myself!!!!

After experiencing the worst day yesterday, I decided to take a break to come out of it. I spent my whole day with one of my best buddies at my place and inspite of being unwell my friend could get me back into the track where I found myself more energetic than what I was till that moment. After all that is how I wanted things to be around me. But what did I learn today? The answer would be taking time for myself to understand what exactly was going wrong on my side and took time to prioritize my pending tasks. Then ordered for a country spl pizza at dominos, and the delivery time for that guy was more than 30mins. I mentioned it while receiving the order at the 40th minute asking him whether to pay the amount for his delay of 10mins or not. But eventually after knowing that the amount which I deny to pay for his delay would reflect in deduction of same amount from his salary, I felt bad and paid him the 400 bucks. We might feel that 10mins is a very short span but that particular ten mins costs high for another individual. As a matter of fact at any instance, even a single minute is precious in this whole world. 

Whatever it might be but, at the end of the day all what matters to me is did I make the fullest use of the time?
The answer would be yes in enjoying the day, But NO for wasting my valuable 24hrs of time which I can never regain. 

1 comment:

  1. yeah only besties could do anything:-):-)
    good to hear that u took time for yourself:-)

    ReplyDelete