Monday, February 28, 2011

Being simple is Sensible!!!!

Well I was just going through several profiles in social media and there is something interesting I would like to post. I wonder why many of them start boosting about themselves, failing to oversee the fact that they convey nothing close to reality. I could observe that people start updating their status in FB, Blogs, Tweets etc, they always try to capture others sight by projecting a false propaganda thereby feeling themselves as "Future Leaders". One of my friend is an example for it. She always tries to capture other's attention by creating a propaganda of her achievements wherever she goes and to whomsoever she interacts.I don't think leaders will actually speak or project something openly even before it is not physically visible. If I consider N.R.Narayana Murthy or the TATA's or Bill Gates or Mahatma Gandhi or any other eminent person, each and every one of them have achieved success silently and they are automatically projected by the media or other alternatives. I don't think they consider themselves as 'leaders' but it is others who follow their values, ideas & insights make them leaders. 





And it is still a debatable topic for someone to raise his opinion when asked "whether leaders are born or made". Every individual in this world has got his/her own opinion & perception about this argument but the fact remains the same that leaders do not work for publicity or visibility. But these instruments are automatically driven behind, if one is sincerely committed towards his/her work. Eventually I believe in the term " ONE MAN ARMY" and this is what I abide within my soul while accomplishing the tasks that come across. At the same time I would also appreciate one's ability in managing a team and then grow successful with the team but this shouldn't mean that one should be depended on the group. He/she should always have the strength to face challenges and stand out alone rather than looking for help.





Another interesting thing which I would like to mention is that I observe people saying that "I shall/will/can TRY". But from my perspective there is never a term 'TRY' if you attempt to accomplish a task.

                                        "Do, or do not. There is no 'TRY'."



  

No comments:

Post a Comment