Monday, July 4, 2011

So Far So Good

All I guess it has been long time since I've updated my blog. Its certainly because of my other priorities which made me stick busy to them but good that this telangana bandh game me some time to live for myself. I have got no comments to this "telangana" issue but the kind of approach they are trying to go ahead is creating a real mess out there and ultimately people land up blaming the govt alone for the situation.

Whatever, I could successfully complete my internship at Jones Lang LaSalle for two months without a single leave and inspite of the hectic work I managed to move out by creating a positive impact. Those two months really made me struggle hard to keep up people's expectations and strive hard to make a mark before I move out. Beneath all this, the confidence that I could build up in these two months living as an individual is really helping me out in looking ahead for broader perspective. 

I always live in a phobia where I always carried an ambiguity within myself about the specializations which students generally elect in their management program. The impact of peoples expectations on me always demands me to give my best and that is what exactly I look for. Ultimately one looks at the job & profile I would carry one year down the line.  A week ago, I had been to Bangalore for couple of days with one of my best mentor's and I had a chance to express my thoughts to him. The only response I got was " Don't think too much about anything, just stay cool and enjoy life." These words made me really realize what i'm supposed to do and this made me feel more comfortable and bright in my thoughts. 


No comments:

Post a Comment